Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a great day today! We are excited to spend it at my moms house with my family and extended family. It will be crowded and chaotic (over 30 people) but really fun. We are cooking one of the turkey's and a green bean casserole. Actually Steve is cooking the turkey because I HATE touching raw poultry and last time I did it I left the gross innards inside the cavity. Who knew they were there? Ewww!

I am thankful for: my great husband and his patience, my miracle boy Zacky, our great supportive families, our ever helpful and fun friends, our jobs and education, our country, and of coarse my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Bring on the turkey! (I swear I am going to the gym starting next week!)

2 comments:

SalGal said...

I am so jealous that you have so many loved ones to spend Thanksgiving with! Although our numbers will be smaller, we are grateful for our dear friends who are hosting us today.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cambu said...

It was so fun to spend Thanksgiving at your parent's house! It was a full house for sure, but I had such a great time! It was so good to see everyone. Now I guess I'll see you at Christmas! ;)