Friday, February 20, 2009

What I Need

My cousin posted this on her blog and I thought it was funny. This is what you do:

Google your name with the word needs, as in "Julie needs" and see what comes up. Post the first ten so we can all see what you need!!

Deidra Needs...to get a home soon.
Deidra Needs...to do before the next practice.
Deidra Needs...to cone and don't attack rainbow stripe.
Deidra Needs...a little help.
Deidra Needs...assistance since she will be out on maternity leave.
Deidra Needs...all the friends we can get right?
Deidra Needs...a comment since she hasn't had one since June 4th.
Deidra Needs...another volunteer as well as police connection.
Deidra Needs...a swimming pool.
Deidra Needs...6 people to help with the craft.

Mostly it's just fun to see your name in an Internet search, especially if you have a name like mine!

3 comments:

Cambu said...

This is so great! I'll be the first to leave you a comment so you can't claim you haven't had one since June 4th! ;)

Salty Incisor said...

cute I think I will try it.

LindseyFae* said...

Those are funny. I'm nervous to put my name in anything like that because it's all crazy lindsey lohan stuff. Are we going out soon? Please?