Monday, January 26, 2009

GUM!

I think gum should be illegal for 5 year olds.

Earlier today I found 6, yes SIX pieces of chewed up gum smashed into the carpet of my car. Luckily it is freezing cold and not summer, most of it just came right up.

Then, just a minute ago, I emptied out the dryer to find remnants of gum smeared all over the inside of it. I can't find any clothes with gum on them so I am hoping it all just stayed on the walls of the dryer.

Nice! Zack has been banned from gum, until I forget about this.


(I can't be mad at this cute mug for long!)

3 comments:

BRoss said...

Isn't there some kind of remedy for gum that has to do with peanut butter? What if they just made a peanut butter gum? Then it wouldn't stick.

LindseyFae* said...

What's sad is I'm the one with the gum problem. Jesse will be like, who left this gum on the counter?? I'm like.. I guess it was me? I don't even know I'm doing it, but when I want to taste something, that's what's on my mind! Get the gum out and the food in!

Shannon said...

How about when your husband leaves gum in his pocket??? I learned quickly that I have to check his pant pockets every time I put something in the wash. Well, then it happened again. Apparently I have to check his shirt pockets too. I hope this only happens this one time for you...7,8,9 times is a bit excessive for me. Seriously!!!