Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Happy Halloween

Zack at his Halloween parade at School.  He wasn't shy at all!

Zack with Deidra's mom.

Ready to go trick-or-treating.  This year I nervously let him go with some kids from the neighborhood. (Some of them are older so I knew he was in good hands.) He is getting so big!  

After trick-or-treating we went to Steve's sister Lori's house for soup and scones, a tradition she has had since she moved back a few years ago.  Lori is the black widow, next to cousin Brook, who is next to step-daughter Sierra.  

Steve, Zack, Grandma and Grandpa (Steve's parents).  No costumes?

1 comment:

Stephen, Erica, Kalli, Ziek, Sky, Luke, Eliza said...

Deidra! Your little family is so so adorable! I came across your parent profiles by accident while I was looking for a friend of mine - I Love the pumpkins too!